We also offer versatile sexual health education and professional expert services.
We are a fresh and new generation of professionals whose goal in education is to provide new but correct information. We have trained nationwide professionals as well as other people who are working with special groups, and with SelkoSeks´s innovation, we have gained international recognition. We have a long work experience in the field of nursing and rehabilitation work. Our staff have also actively trained and given different lectures in various social care and healthcare units, private businesses, and group homes. We can give guidance to professionals as well as parents and families.
We strive to address all issues sensitively, but still broadly and boldly. It is possible for us to create in advance an electronic survey system about wishes and questions that we can address during the training and provide answers directly to the prior wishes of the listeners. This way we can ensure that the training meets up your needs and wishes accurately.
Topics can be for example:
GROUNDS FOR SEXUALITY
- Sexual rights belong to all of us
- Stairs of sexuality in the terms of special groups
- The specific features, meaning and purpose of sexual education
- How to talk about sexuality? Basics of communication and tools for talking about sexuality
- What knowledge or skills do I need to support sexual rights
- Preventing sexual violence from the perspective of people with special needs
- The role of sexual education in the prevention of sexual violence
SEXUALITY FROM THE PERSPECTIVE OF SPECIAL GROUPS
- Sexuality from the perspective of people with development disabilities
- Sexuality from the perspective of the autism spectrum
- Two minority people — understanding rainbow family’s and rainbow lifestyle as part of special groups
- LGBTQI+ people with special needs
- Sexuality and chronic illnesses
- Sexuality and neurological conditions
SUPPORTING POSITIVE SEXUALITY
- Challenging sexual behaviour and how to react to it
- How to guide a person with a challenging sexual behaviour?
- How to guide professionals to work with challenging sexual behaviour?
- How to bring up the topic with a client or patient?
- Communication pictures – how to use them and when?
- Communication about sexuality
- Sex toys and aids for sex
- How to support positive sexuality and its realization